Job reference. E1024
We are currently looking for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join a busy Maintenance team working for a heavy industrial processing company
The successful candidate will focus on working with high tech equipment minimising unplanned stoppages & maintaining plant efficiency.
Main duties include:
• Liaise closely with the Maintenance Team Leader and operations staff in all respects to ensure efficient and effective planned and reactive maintenance at all times
• Assist in the administration of the CMMS (Frontline) to ensure its accuracy at all times. Frontline to be used for all maintenance activities
• Assist in mechanical and electrical plant upgrades as assigned by the Maintenance Team Leader to ensure they are completed on time and effectively
• Assist in the implementation and control of the Company’s mechanical, electrical and general working safety policies
Candidates will have high levels of drive and flexibility and be Time Served Electrical/Mechanical Engineers with the relevant City and Guilds/ONC or higher Electrical/Mechanical Engineering qualifications.
• You must be used to working in a fast moving operational environment and have excellent problem solving skill.
• You will have hydraulic and pneumatic knowledge along with PLC, inverter, instrumentation and control experience.
• Knowledge of various mechanical drive arrangements, including simplex, duplex, chain, belt, gearboxes and transmission equipment is required.
• You must hold a valid driving licence and have experience in a heavy industrial or waste environment.
The salary will start at just over £36K and rise after successful completion of probation. The hours are 4 on 4 off days and nights and the company is based in Essex. Easily commutable from London, and Kent.
Dan Jarvis (email@example.com